Arizona Auto Title Loan Required Items
What will I need to bring to get an vehicle title loan?
- Arizona title (with lien release if applicable)
- Current Arizona registration
- Proof of insurance (loans over $2500 need full coverage)
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of residence (current utility bill, mortgage statement, lease with another piece of mail confirming lease address, or four pieces of mail dated in the last thirty days)
- Proof of income (recent pay stub, direct deposit, award letter, co-signer’s income, or if self-employed a recent bank statement)
- If you have a co-signer on the loan, we’ll need an application from them as well as their driver’s license, proof of residence, and proof of income
- Spare key (if costly, this can be waived)
- Four to five references (not living together, only for emergency)
- Vehicle for inspection
- Come in at least one hour before close to get the loan funded on the same day.
Typically, title loans take about a half hour to complete. If you would like your loan processed the same day, please be at our office an hour before close. Call or apply online for pre-approval.