Required Items for Car Title Loan
What will I need to bring to get an auto title loan?
- Title (with lien release if applicable)
- Current Registration
- Insurance card (If you are borrowing more than $2500, full coverage insurance with $1000 deductible is required.)
- Valid driver’s license
- Current utility bill or Mortgage statement or Lease with one other piece of mail confirming lease address (If you do not have one of these, you may bring in 4 pieces of mail dated in the last 30 days)
- Recent paystub or direct deposit or award letter or co-signers income, if self-employed a recent bank statement
- Spare key (if costly, this can be waived)
- Five (5) References - (cannot be living with you or each-other)
- Bring the vehicle for an inspection
- If you would like your loan processed in the same day, please be at the office by 6:00pm Monday - Friday and by Noon on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays.