Arizona Auto Title Loan Required Items:
What will I need to bring to get an auto title loan?
- Title (with lien release if applicable)
- Current Arizona registration
- Insurance card (loans larger than $2500 require full coverage insurance)
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of address (current utility bill, mortgage statement, lease agreement with one other piece of mail confirming lease address, or four pieces of mail dated in the last thirty days)
- Proof of income (recent pay stub, direct deposit, award letter, or cosigners income, if self-employed a recent bank statement)
- Spare key (if costly, this can be waived)
- Four to five contacts (prefer them not living together, can use people out of state, and only used for emergency)
- Bring the vehicle for an inspection
Typically, title loans take about a half hour to complete. If you would like your loan processed the same day, please be at our office an hour before close. Call or apply online for pre-approval.